So today I downloaded an app to my phone that will let me write up and organize better memos to my phone than the Memo app that came standard on the phone to begin with. Once it was installed, I opened it up and started outlining Chapter 11 (which will be posted as Chapter 12). I've pretty much got the entire chapter outlined, I just need either the time to write it on my parents' computer, or get my laptop back to write it out.
Speaking of my laptop, I called the computer place I took it to and he said he could fix the fan. He said I should be able to have it by mid-week this week, but I obviously do not, since it's Friday and I'm typing this on my parents' machine. I'll call either tomorrow or Monday for an update, and I'm REALLY hoping that he's not going to say something about my motherboard needing fixed, because I do NOT have the money for that (yeah, still no calls about jobs yet. I'm trying to stay positive). We'll see.
Back to the story. There are still a few minor details that need to be hashed out for the chapter, but the skeleton is there.
It deals with the upcoming holiday, which is Thanksgiving, and what Bella and Emmett decide to do with their situation, since it's the first without their parents, while figuring out how to have Thanksgiving together, Emmett and Rosalie spending time with Rosalie's family, and figuring out how EmRo will explain James and Victoria's presence at a family event. That's one of the details I'm still chewing on.
A few questions you might have:
What's going on in the BellWard end of things? Good question. I know, but it's some good stuff I'm not ready to spoil yet. Maybe when I can get a draft of the chapter I can post a teaser.
Will there be any Jalice? A little mention or two, for now. ;) Tidying up what's going on for the holiday.
Will you stop it with the stupid, cutesy couple names already? Sure, for now. It saves time from having to type out their names, and those who know me know I'm lazy, so it's perfect. Plus initials only can get confusing after a while.
What about the Francis family? You've only mentioned them a couple of times and aren't they kind of important to this story? I mean, aren't they the reason BellWard are stuck in her house all the time with Jasper a witness to their naughty handshakes? They're still there, faithful readers, and they'll have a bigger part soon, as will the Volturi family. I figure I'd take some time to develop the BellWard (oops!) relationship a little, which is slow going when I have no idea how that kind of relationship develops. Anywho, I think things will pick up in general and a lot of what is introduced will get more face time.
How long will this story be? Beats me. However long my befuddled mind can make it. I'm not going for length really, just trying to get the story stuck in my head out.
Really, how can Jake afford this private security for TWO households? Not telling. Nyah, nyah.
What's Pete up to? Ooo, wouldn't you like to know.
Was Charlie into some bad mojo that got him and Renee killed? Not necessarily. You know how bad people are. They get paranoid and decide killing people makes them feel better. I suppose it's cheaper than a therapist, but definitely messier.
When will Bella and Edward HAVE SEX already?! Soon, grasshopper. I have to psych myself up for that lemon, seeing as it will be both their first time doing it and my first time writing a full fledged lemon. Don't look for the nitty-gritty, I'm going for tasteful. I'm really nervous about it, so deal with it, mkay?
How many more effing questions are you going to make me sit through? No more today, but if you have any you'd like to ask, just ask me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment