So I downloaded a program that I update my blogs & upload pictures to from my phone. I took my computer in to see if this mom & pop shop could fix it cheaper & they told me one of the fans died, it wasn't a hardware issue (like my motherboard, per Geek Squad's assumption). It might be cheaper to fix, but I'm unsure if that's it.
In any case, I'm hoping I can update here, maybe post some rough teasers so I have something to come back to & build upon when I have a computer to write on again, whenever that may be.
Thanks for sticking with me!
Want to read complete babbling about why the hell I'm not updating? Want to know what I'm reading? Want a teaser? Want to kill time reading fic recaps and commentary? This is the place. Do keep all discussion of what's written here to this blog. Do not drag any drama to other sites. This is just supposed to be fun. Let's not ruin it for everyone else, hm? :)
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Testing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment