stupid fucker who was supposed to be working on my computer is on vacation this week or something & no one else knows what the fuck is going on with what's supposed to happen with the reairs. I went with this repair place cause of the positive reviews, but this is becoming ridiculous.
oh & to top of this awesome news, apparently my car is beyond fixable, so now I have no car & no way to get to a job should I get one. Or get to the interview to get a job. FML. Hopefully my parents' truck will be fixed before any of that happens, but god knows.
So. That's my week. Hope yours was better.
Want to read complete babbling about why the hell I'm not updating? Want to know what I'm reading? Want a teaser? Want to kill time reading fic recaps and commentary? This is the place. Do keep all discussion of what's written here to this blog. Do not drag any drama to other sites. This is just supposed to be fun. Let's not ruin it for everyone else, hm? :)
Saturday, July 03, 2010
computer update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment