ZOMGWTFBBQ! Yes, Chapter 11 (really Chapter 10) of Someone to Watch Over Me has been posted! I had the urge to write yesterday, and even though I was waylaid by being away from my computer most of the day, and then coming home to a dead computer because a storm had killed the electricity, I pounded out the last bit of the chapter that had been languishing on my hard drive for weeks now. I stayed up a little past my bedtime to go over it, but I managed to get it done in about a half hour. My awesome beta Feisty Y. Beden beta'd it and got it back to me today and I was super excited! The edits were quick and easy, so I was happy to post today. :)
The response to the chapter has been awesome. Everyone enjoyed the update and have given me a lot of encouragement and well-wishes for finding a job and hoping things in general in my life get better. I hope so, too, and I'm touched to have readers like you who care. It makes me feel better on those days when I am in tears because of frustration and just want to delete everything or because I feel like I can't do anything right.
I was so excited by the response to the new chapter that I wanted to start the next one. I thought I has a start figured out to it, but it wasn't coming across like I wanted, so I need to spend a little time working it out. Since it's the start of November or so in the story, talk of Thanksgiving plans might kick the chapter off, so I need to figure out a feasible plan of who is spending the holiday where without the awkward situation of having James/Victoria/Jasper/Edward tag along and having to explain that to the families. But... there might be a meet-the-parents situation, but I'll leave which parents as a surprise (Edward's? Rosalie's? Hmmmm...)
Ah, I'm just brainstorming out loud, figuring it out as I go. If any of you are reading this, I'd love to hear your thoughts on how everything is going in the story and any questions you have, as well as thoughts on what I've got going here.
I might just start the next chapter tonight after all!
Thank you all so much for reading and being patient with me! *hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment