Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Support Stacie Auction and Many Apologies

First off, yes, I am a really bad blog keeper. I create or renovate my blogs with the intent of keeping everyone updated on what I'm doing and then I fail at that because I think about how few people actually read what I write and if they actually care if I update. I psych myself out. Sorry!

I wanted to let WHOEVER reads this know that I have entered myself to be bid upon in the upcoming Support Stacie auction! The link is in the Support Stacie pic to the right there, so click it for more information! Once the author profiles have been put up, you can see what I'm offering (there's a little somethin' special I added for the winner). I'm offering a one shot with the option for a multi-chapter fic, as long as the winner is okay with the entire fic taking longer than 30 days to complete, depending on the length of the story. :) I'm pretty excited to help out someone in need and hope that I get a bid! Tell your friends! It's worth your while!

In other news, I have the next chapter of Someone to Watch Over Me worked out, I just need to organize my thoughts and get them down on paper. Writing them is what I find most difficult, because I worry too much about what people think before anyone's ever read it. I am the master of psyching myself out. No one can top me, but my mother's a close second. ;) Writing is also difficult when I'm worried about getting a job, student loan payments are going to be due in a few months, and I'm steeling myself to move if I do get a job away from home. It's a bit stressful, so it's taking away from my ability to write what I want to. I am trying, though.

I'm participating in March's WitFit as well, to help expel some creative clutter that's holding things up, too, but I'm off to a bad start. I might keep them for future exercises. I might just post random drabbles, either here or in a separate story on FFn, to help 'de-clutter' my head. Keep an eye out, m'dears. 

Anyway, that's what's up with me lately. I hope all is well with you, and drop me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment