Monday, December 21, 2009

Lame

So last night I got a wild hair in my ass to try to at least START chapter 11 of StWOM. But as soon as I opened my Start menu to open a Word Doc, I felt some sort of crippling fear or something. Point? I didn't open the Word Doc, felt really shitty about it, and then ended up crying on my bed from a combination of that plus my parents being really shitty about the cleanliness of my room. It's still a sore subject for us, and it's the elephant in the room right now, but I wanted to post before I forgot.

Maybe that inspiration will come back later. I still have to finish my cooperating teacher's socks I was making her as a thank you gift because I wanted to give them to her tomorrow before she goes on holiday break and I forget to give them to her at all.

So, while I'm trying to avoid vacuuming, I'm reading
Ragweeds by AngelAtTwilight on FFn. Edward and Bella end up in the foster system because of family failure. Edward comes from a shit family with plenty of abuse, and Bella comes from a privileged single parent home. It's only six chapters in so far, but it's a great start. The feelings and thoughts come across nicely from two children who have lost everything and have to survive in a shitty system. READ IT.

Anyway, that's it for now. I might post later, depending on whether WWIII breaks out over my room or not. :)

-KV7

No comments:

Post a Comment